Tuesday, January 08, 2008

that day was my birthday...

Ok...
it was a so surprise b'day party ever!
organized by Man,Mia and Esther.
Supposedly the party was just 3 of them to surprise me at Kluang station.
But it turned to be 1 whole office joining the party.
And when I arrived.....
I saw2 cakes with my name on it!

2 birthday cake!

It was my favorite... Vienna brownies + carrot cheese from secret recipe.
And when I arrived, they sang "happy birthday" song repeatedly like 3 times. with tricky candle that they asked me to blow hundred of times! Gosh! They really bullied me that day...

The victim with the cake!

Ok... this is the best part... after tiredly blow2 all the candles [which my boss 'pon terkena tipu with it'] he had this annoucement to make by saying someone from tv3, a celebrity come to joining my party...
i wonder who??

As I turned around, it was him!
Yasir Mansor from tv3-a newscaster from Buletin Utama. shoot! It was a surprised for me!
He hand me a big birthday card with his signature in it.

The big card with Yasir's signature.hehe

And this was the 2nd language I used when I get so nervous. Speechless.

Ahaa... finally the best thing to do after we eat-eat...
picture time with all my so-called "officemate+big boss"


The so-called "new medians"

Anyhow, thank you very much-much thousands of times like I blow the tricky candles!
U guys the best!
Seriously this is the surprise party ever!
Thanx to Man, Mia, Esther for organizing a cool party and not forgetting Yasir Mansor too for coming!! Haha... ;P


p/s: wait for ur b'day present to be post here!-the coolest present ever! =)


No comments: